Add GPS tracking watches to your back-to-school shopping list
Not many years ago, one mothers, Brinna Stanton, found out that her 4-year-old boy had autism. However, the mother wanted the child to have as normal a life as possible given his condition. The boy had a habit of wandering off, and it became necessary to by a GPS tracking watch for the child. At first, the school found this to be against policy and Brinna had to fight really hard to get the child to be permitted to school while wearing the device.
Today, the situation has changed. Most schools have now embraced the fact that parents want their children to wear GPS tracking watches, whether they are autistic or not. The safety of children in school has become a priority in any communities and schools have changed their rules so as to permit the watches in class.
As a parent, this means that you should be considering buying a GPS tracking watch for your child for this year. The watches come with added features and the apps have been upgraded to give you more functions on the watches. You do not have to worry about being labeled a “Helicopter Parent”, since the watches are now considered to be a “must-have” in most schools. When it comes to selecting the GPS tracking watch and app that you will use, you need to do your due diligence and find one that is cost effective. You need an app that will provide you with:
- The best tracking application the best connectivity at all times
- The best devices in terms of durability
- Watches that are easy to operate, given that they will be given to young kids
- Be able to set the watch on mute during school hours
- Not have the Silent listening feature which is banned in several countries
- An app that is not costly to install or operate.
When you look at the features of WatchOvers, you realize that this is the best GPS tracking solution for your child.
- The app picks the strongest network, thereby enabling you to keep track of your child at all times
- All data is protected using 128 Bit encryption, ensuring that no unauthorized person can also locate your child.
- You get notifications when the battery is low, or safety zones have been crossed
- You can create safe zones within which your child must remain.
- You can use the device to call just like any other mobile phone.
With Our GPS tracking watches, your children are always monitored and you can protect them easily in this manner. When it comes to school-going children, mothers like Brinna set the ball rolling allowing you to be able to send your child to school with this device. When you are considering your back-to-school shopping list, ensure that you have GPS tracking watches as one of the priority items. You can be sure that yourchild will appreciate it, and you will have peace of mind for the rest of the year when your child is away at school.