Safety & General Warnings
- The watch is NOT waterproof. It is splash proof for everyday use, only when the charging & sim card port doors are firmly closed. It is not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming or other similar water conditions. Care should be taken while washing your hands. For young children we advise removing the watch while washing hands or other similar water situations.
- The GPS will not work when the watch is powered off or the SIM card/GSM network does not have coverage/is out of service.
- Do not attempt to repair the watch yourself, as any modification to the product will affect the use of the product and affect the warranty. Opening the watch will make your warranty null and void, if not carried out by a qualified professional. We recommend that you do not open the back of the watch.
- Please keep the watch away from fire and high temperature.
- Use only the original accessories recommended by the manufacturer. Using other accessories may be dangerous and invalidate all warranties and licences.
- Avoid cleaning with corrosive cleaning agents and chemicals, use a soft, dry cloth to clean the watch.
- It is prohibited to use the watch at the petrol stations, restricted chemical plants or near oil depots as such use of the watch in the above environments may raise the risk of explosion.
- For Air travel please follow the airline mobile phone guidelines and power off the watch when requested. The manufacturer does not accept responsibility for any damage which may be caused by Airport X-ray equipment.
- Batteries should be disposed of responsibly. It is dangerous to try to open the battery or throw the battery into a fire. Never place the battery in the hands of children.
There is continuous upgrading and updating to enhance this product, thus the content may be different to your product, which is subject to change without prior notice. The illustrations in the Quick Set-Up Guide are for your reference only. WatchOvers Limited reserves the right to change the Quick Set-Up Guide. 01/03/2017